If you need any form of help, there are different options available. You can choose based on your location or your preference. One of the many choices you or someone you know may encounter includes the choice of hospice.
As such, when is hospice care a good alternative? Here are some signs it may be time to consider hospice:
- Frequent hospitalizations or trips to the emergency room – depicts the severity of the patient’s health condition and the increasing need for medical attention.
- Recurring symptoms, infections, or pain can significantly impact the quality of life that the person is experiencing.
- Rapid decline in health, especially in the past months, despite aggressive medical treatments may call for a different approach.
- Inability to perform daily tasks such as eating or walking. Personal care support may be sought out for this need.
- The decision to focus on the quality of life remains a choice you can take. We honor your wishes, and when you or your loved one desires to get as comfortable as possible, we deliver.
Are you looking for a hospice care provider?
Finding the right care provider for you or your loved one requires careful assessment. Share your care requirements with your future hospice agency in Vallejo, California.
Solano Care also provides medical support at home. Compassionate and experienced skilled nurses make up our skilled nursing facility team.